Subject: Lakatosadatlap 2 szerver hiba (dev)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2026 00:18:50 +0200

2026-04-09 00:18:49 [172.19.0.14][-][-][error][yii\db\Exception]
PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1049] Unknown database
'lakatosadatlap2' in
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Connection.php:722
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Connection.php(722):
PDO->__construct('mysql:host=web....', 'autom0', 'Rakoczi144', NULL)
#1 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Connection.php(637):
yii\db\Connection->createPdoInstance()
#2
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Connection.php(1067):
yii\db\Connection->open()
#3
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Connection.php(1054):
yii\db\Connection->getMasterPdo()
#4 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Command.php(261):
yii\db\Connection->getSlavePdo(true)
#5 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Command.php(1181):
yii\db\Command->prepare(true)
#6 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Command.php(417):
yii\db\Command->queryInternal('fetchAll', NULL)
#7
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/mysql/Schema.php(366):
yii\db\Command->queryAll()
#8
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/mysql/Schema.php(134):
yii\db\mysql\Schema->findColumns(Object(yii\db\TableSchema))
#9 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Schema.php(756):
yii\db\mysql\Schema->loadTableSchema('dolgozo')
#10 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Schema.php(192):
yii\db\Schema->getTableMetadata('dolgozo', 'schema', false)
#11
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/ActiveRecord.php(439):
yii\db\Schema->getTableSchema('dolgozo')
#12
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/ActiveRecord.php(473):
yii\db\ActiveRecord::getTableSchema()
#13
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/data/ActiveDataProvider.php(182):
yii\db\ActiveRecord->attributes()
#14
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Component.php(180):
yii\data\ActiveDataProvider->setSort(Array)
#15 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/BaseYii.php(557):
yii\base\Component->__set('sort', Array)
#16
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/BaseObject.php(107):
yii\BaseYii::configure(Object(yii\data\ActiveDataProvider), Array)
#17 [internal function]: yii\base\BaseObject->__construct(Array)
#18 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/di/Container.php(419):
ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array)
#19 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/di/Container.php(170):
yii\di\Container->build('yii\\data\\Active...', Array, Array)
#20 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/BaseYii.php(365):
yii\di\Container->get('yii\\data\\Active...', Array, Array)
#21
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/rest/IndexAction.php(189):
yii\BaseYii::createObject(Array)
#22 /var/www/html/v2/server/api/components/IndexAction.php(12):
yii\rest\IndexAction->prepareDataProvider()
#23
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/rest/IndexAction.php(117):
api\components\IndexAction->prepareDataProvider()
#24 [internal function]: yii\rest\IndexAction->run()
#25 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Action.php(93):
call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#26
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Controller.php(178):
yii\base\Action->runWithParams(Array)
#27 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Module.php(552):
yii\base\Controller->runAction('index', Array)
#28
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/Application.php(103):
yii\base\Module->runAction('dolgozo/index', Array)
#29
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Application.php(384):
yii\web\Application->handleRequest(Object(yii\web\Request))
#30 /var/www/html/v2/server/api/web/index.php(19):
yii\base\Application->run()
#31 {main}

Next yii\db\Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1049] Unknown database
'lakatosadatlap2' in
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Connection.php:648
Stack trace:
#0
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Connection.php(1067):
yii\db\Connection->open()
#1
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Connection.php(1054):
yii\db\Connection->getMasterPdo()
#2 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Command.php(261):
yii\db\Connection->getSlavePdo(true)
#3 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Command.php(1181):
yii\db\Command->prepare(true)
#4 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Command.php(417):
yii\db\Command->queryInternal('fetchAll', NULL)
#5
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/mysql/Schema.php(366):
yii\db\Command->queryAll()
#6
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/mysql/Schema.php(134):
yii\db\mysql\Schema->findColumns(Object(yii\db\TableSchema))
#7 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Schema.php(756):
yii\db\mysql\Schema->loadTableSchema('dolgozo')
#8 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/Schema.php(192):
yii\db\Schema->getTableMetadata('dolgozo', 'schema', false)
#9
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/ActiveRecord.php(439):
yii\db\Schema->getTableSchema('dolgozo')
#10
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/db/ActiveRecord.php(473):
yii\db\ActiveRecord::getTableSchema()
#11
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/data/ActiveDataProvider.php(182):
yii\db\ActiveRecord->attributes()
#12
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Component.php(180):
yii\data\ActiveDataProvider->setSort(Array)
#13 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/BaseYii.php(557):
yii\base\Component->__set('sort', Array)
#14
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/BaseObject.php(107):
yii\BaseYii::configure(Object(yii\data\ActiveDataProvider), Array)
#15 [internal function]: yii\base\BaseObject->__construct(Array)
#16 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/di/Container.php(419):
ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array)
#17 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/di/Container.php(170):
yii\di\Container->build('yii\\data\\Active...', Array, Array)
#18 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/BaseYii.php(365):
yii\di\Container->get('yii\\data\\Active...', Array, Array)
#19
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/rest/IndexAction.php(189):
yii\BaseYii::createObject(Array)
#20 /var/www/html/v2/server/api/components/IndexAction.php(12):
yii\rest\IndexAction->prepareDataProvider()
#21
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/rest/IndexAction.php(117):
api\components\IndexAction->prepareDataProvider()
#22 [internal function]: yii\rest\IndexAction->run()
#23 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Action.php(93):
call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#24
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Controller.php(178):
yii\base\Action->runWithParams(Array)
#25 /var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Module.php(552):
yii\base\Controller->runAction('index', Array)
#26
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/Application.php(103):
yii\base\Module->runAction('dolgozo/index', Array)
#27
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Application.php(384):
yii\web\Application->handleRequest(Object(yii\web\Request))
#28 /var/www/html/v2/server/api/web/index.php(19):
yii\base\Application->run()
#29 {main}
Additional Information:
Array
(
    [0] => HY000
    [1] => 1049
    [2] => Unknown database 'lakatosadatlap2'
)

2026-04-09 00:18:48 [172.19.0.14][-][-][info][application] $_GET = [
    'expand' => 'mfDolgozok.mfSzakag'
    'amp;amp;amp;;filter' =>
'{\"and\":[{\"not\":{\"dolgozo_remote_id\":null}},{\"not\":{\"api_token\":null}}]}'
    'amp;amp;amp;;search' => 'Kli'
    'amp;amp;amp;;page' => '1'
    'amp;amp;amp;page' => '1'
    'amp;amp;page' => '1'
    'amp;page' => '1'
]

$_POST = []

$_FILES = []

$_COOKIE = []

$_SERVER = [
    'HTTP_HOST' => 'lakatosadatlap.realszisztema.hu'
    'HTTP_USER_AGENT' => 'Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 6.0.1; Nexus 5X
Build/MMB29P) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko)
Chrome/146.0.7680.177 Mobile Safari/537.36 (compatible; Googlebot/2.1;
+http://www.google.com/bot.html)'
    'HTTP_ACCEPT' =>
'text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/signed-exchange;v=b3,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8'
    'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING' => 'gzip, deflate, br'
    'HTTP_AMP_CACHE_TRANSFORM' => 'google;v=\"1..8\"'
    'HTTP_FROM' => 'googlebot(at)googlebot.com'
    'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR' => '66.249.75.174'
    'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_HOST' => 'lakatosadatlap.realszisztema.hu'
    'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PORT' => '443'
    'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO' => 'https'
    'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_SERVER' => 'b0a1f2125da6'
    'HTTP_X_REAL_IP' => '66.249.75.174'
    'PATH' =>
'/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin'
    'SERVER_SIGNATURE' => '<address>Apache/2.4.53 (Debian) Server at
lakatosadatlap.realszisztema.hu Port 80</address>
'
    'SERVER_SOFTWARE' => 'Apache/2.4.53 (Debian)'
    'SERVER_NAME' => 'lakatosadatlap.realszisztema.hu'
    'SERVER_ADDR' => '172.19.0.45'
    'SERVER_PORT' => '80'
    'REMOTE_ADDR' => '172.19.0.14'
    'DOCUMENT_ROOT' => '/var/www/html'
    'REQUEST_SCHEME' => 'http'
    'CONTEXT_PREFIX' => ''
    'CONTEXT_DOCUMENT_ROOT' => '/var/www/html'
    'SERVER_ADMIN' => 'webmaster@localhost'
    'SCRIPT_FILENAME' => '/var/www/html/v2/server/api/web/index.php'
    'REMOTE_PORT' => '57350'
    'GATEWAY_INTERFACE' => 'CGI/1.1'
    'SERVER_PROTOCOL' => 'HTTP/1.1'
    'REQUEST_METHOD' => 'GET'
    'QUERY_STRING' =>
'expand=mfDolgozok.mfSzakag&amp;amp%3Bamp%3B%3Bfilter=%7B%22and%22%3A%5B%7B%22not%22%3A%7B%22dolgozo_remote_id%22%3Anull%7D%7D%2C%7B%22not%22%3A%7B%22api_token%22%3Anull%7D%7D%5D%7D&amp;amp%3Bamp%3B%3Bsearch=Kli&amp;amp%3Bamp%3B%3Bpage=1&amp;amp%3Bamp%3Bpage=1&amp;amp%3Bpage=1&amp;page=1'
    'REQUEST_URI' =>
'/v2/server/api/web/index.php/dolgozo?expand=mfDolgozok.mfSzakag&amp;amp%3Bamp%3B%3Bfilter=%7B%22and%22%3A%5B%7B%22not%22%3A%7B%22dolgozo_remote_id%22%3Anull%7D%7D%2C%7B%22not%22%3A%7B%22api_token%22%3Anull%7D%7D%5D%7D&amp;amp%3Bamp%3B%3Bsearch=Kli&amp;amp%3Bamp%3B%3Bpage=1&amp;amp%3Bamp%3Bpage=1&amp;amp%3Bpage=1&amp;page=1'
    'SCRIPT_NAME' => '/v2/server/api/web/index.php'
    'PATH_INFO' => '/dolgozo'
    'PATH_TRANSLATED' => '/var/www/html/dolgozo'
    'PHP_SELF' => '/v2/server/api/web/index.php/dolgozo'
    'REQUEST_TIME_FLOAT' => 1775686728.9471
    'REQUEST_TIME' => 1775686728
]