Subject: Lakatosadatlap 2 szerver hiba (dev)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2026 06:36:28 +0200

2026-06-29 06:36:27
[172.19.0.14][-][-][error][yii\web\HttpException:404]
yii\web\NotFoundHttpException: Az oldal nem található. in
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/Request.php:331
Stack trace:
#0
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/Application.php(82):
yii\web\Request->resolve()
#1
/var/www/html/v2/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Application.php(384):
yii\web\Application->handleRequest(Object(yii\web\Request))
#2 /var/www/html/v2/server/api/web/index.php(19):
yii\base\Application->run()
#3 {main}
2026-06-29 06:36:27 [172.19.0.14][-][-][info][application] $_GET = []

$_POST = []

$_FILES = []

$_COOKIE = []

$_SERVER = [
    'HTTP_HOST' => 'lakatosadatlap.realszisztema.hu:80'
    'HTTP_USER_AGENT' => 'Go-http-client/1.1'
    'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING' => 'gzip'
    'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR' => '51.89.167.1'
    'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_HOST' => 'lakatosadatlap.realszisztema.hu:80'
    'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PORT' => '80'
    'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO' => 'https'
    'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_SERVER' => 'b0a1f2125da6'
    'HTTP_X_REAL_IP' => '51.89.167.1'
    'PATH' =>
'/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin'
    'SERVER_SIGNATURE' => '<address>Apache/2.4.53 (Debian) Server at
lakatosadatlap.realszisztema.hu Port 80</address>
'
    'SERVER_SOFTWARE' => 'Apache/2.4.53 (Debian)'
    'SERVER_NAME' => 'lakatosadatlap.realszisztema.hu'
    'SERVER_ADDR' => '172.19.0.45'
    'SERVER_PORT' => '80'
    'REMOTE_ADDR' => '172.19.0.14'
    'DOCUMENT_ROOT' => '/var/www/html'
    'REQUEST_SCHEME' => 'http'
    'CONTEXT_PREFIX' => ''
    'CONTEXT_DOCUMENT_ROOT' => '/var/www/html'
    'SERVER_ADMIN' => 'webmaster@localhost'
    'SCRIPT_FILENAME' => '/var/www/html/v2/server/api/web/index.php'
    'REMOTE_PORT' => '58272'
    'GATEWAY_INTERFACE' => 'CGI/1.1'
    'SERVER_PROTOCOL' => 'HTTP/1.1'
    'REQUEST_METHOD' => 'GET'
    'QUERY_STRING' => ''
    'REQUEST_URI' => '/v2/server/api/web/'
    'SCRIPT_NAME' => '/v2/server/api/web/index.php'
    'PHP_SELF' => '/v2/server/api/web/index.php'
    'REQUEST_TIME_FLOAT' => 1782707787.6031
    'REQUEST_TIME' => 1782707787
]